Well, we've come to expect this...garage full of boxes and wrapped items, the next day installed in the house. Amazing
Okay, I have a lot of pictures today...(You're welcome, Elaine!)
Kitchen Cabinets, Part I. Notice the center island. Stove and micro will fill the space on the right; sink and dishwasher will be on left side of picture, overlooking the Great Room.
Kitchen Cabinets, Part II. Notice island in foreground. Refrigerator will occupy the white space in middle of photo. LOTS of cabinet space (even in the island -- Lisa is very happy!).
I am standing at the top of our stairs looking into the bonus room. We LOVE the oak handrails/railings. The white spindles will really help set off that oak as well. Money well-spent!
Another picture of our railing, this time overlooking the entryway. Squint your eyes and the ladder will actually almost disappear....
Another view, this time standing towards the back of our bonus room...
I like the shutters a lot. They are black and work really well with the brick and siding color we selected.
Remember, you can click on any picture on this blog to make it zoom bigger!
It looks like our closing may happen early June. Very cool.