It's been a few days since I've posted an update. Lisa and I were able to spend a couple short days in Michigan to see our niece Natalie for her 2nd year old birthday party.
This afternoon I was able to stop by the house to see if anything happened over the weekend and during the day today. The plumbers have been hard at work installing the water lines and drains on both floors. The upstairs bathtub is installed along with all of the water lines and plumbing for the guest bath. Plumbing is installed downstairs in the laundry room as well. Outside water spigets were installed.
The furnace was installed along with most of the ductwork on the first and second floor. Lastly, as you can see in the picture below, the garage door was installed. I believe the door will be painted to match the color of our siding. Oh...and the shingles were installed.